What people use Ingenia for?
out of 9
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONWhat are the problems that Ingenia users face and what are the use cases that it has been used for? Beyond technology consideration (no NLP, algorithm or other complexities) this presentation presents in plain English what is Ingenia for.
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com INGENIA Next generation text analytics Machine learning powering Classification | Recommendation | Summarisation
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com What sort of companies use Ingenia? Ingenia is only used by organisations that have large amount of text content. It could be theirs or external content that they use for their benefit Content analysed by Ingenia includes web content, internal office documents, user generated content or social media content
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com They tried manual tagging but it proved extremely time consuming, expensive, inconsistent and not future proof They can make money or generate savings from content but only if it is structured to support the development of applications with this content Linking data together is key to them but they are not Amazon so relying on user behaviour doesnt provide enough data point (aka collaborative filtering) Their content changes all the time and needs to be constantly re-organised with relevant, bespoke tags What problems Ingenia address to content owners They dont know the depth and breadth of their content so they would like to develop services using it but simply cant.
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com Gain actionable insights Enables innovating navigation Processes rich and diverse text as is Supplies evidence across entire set, real time if necessary Enables economically viable insight as analytic is machine led Structures content to create associations supporting meaningful navigations Enables ways to filter content beyond basic search Guarantees all content is categorised and included in navigation filters Makes sense of wealth of data users reveal in content consumption patterns Derives meaningful, content based association to content relevant to a user Adapts to change of content consumed & new content topics appearing Personalise user experience Understands phrases written by users in a natural style, doesnt mind about typos It will retrieve all the content relevant to that search, in real time It will sort these results on the basis of relevance Enables natural language search What are the generic use cases?
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com A company providing call center solution including email and IM. Needs to categorise the content coming from their clients client to route the request to the right department or provide live support to chat agent A social data company that struggles with on-boarding their client for its social data monitoring solution. Ingenia facilitate this process and enables bespoke categorisation of diverse social media content A platform in the financial industry that rely on content generated by users on industry topic. It used to be tagged by users, now Ingenia tagging the process enables a more efficient tagging and knowledge of content generated An ECM company that helps large FTSE 100 companies with their internal documents need Ingenia to categorise what the documents are about for retrievability, efficiency, etc Any specific example? A news monitoring company that provides competitive intelligence to different clients needs to make sure one piece of news is efficiently categorised as it means different things to different people
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com These use cases are enabled by 3 core features: Tag vast amount of text with tags that are unique to a user or a group of users Applies statistical analysis to quantify how relevant each tag is to a piece of content or a portion of it Perform real-time text content analysis Link content items (document, webpage, tweet, etc) together for recommendation solutions Enables to personalise the experience delivered Extract part that are statistically relevant of a body of content Auto-categorisation Recommendation Summarisation
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com In a unique manner that provides a wealth of content-based innovation Content Based Rec INGENIA Categorisation Topic Centric Summary Rapid Content Discovery
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com What sectors does ingenia makes sense to Integrate as a content app to strengthen existing feature set Support information governance, strategic initiative for many large organisations Enterprise content management Various use cases thanks to unique technology API model for versatile implementation E-commerce / Online publishers Add bespoke text analytic capability on existing Saas solutions (media, voice, CRM, etc.) Organise vast unstructured social data Analytics and social
- www.ingeniapi.comwww.retechnica.com THANKS Contact: email@example.com | @hervehumbert
View more >
ingenia dsPIC bootloader - Program Microchip PIC 1 Getting started 2 2 ingenia dsPIC bootloader 3 2.1 ingenia dsPIC bootloader firmware 3